Wednesday, 4 March 2009












Hi all welcome to my blog space. This is my first ever post and I have to thank my friend eva from evelinawikberg.blogspot.com and her cutie little son Jed for getting me here.

I hope to be blogging most days to keep you all up to date with whats new in the shop whats on special offer and whats comming. There may be the odd ranting of a supermum from time to time also.
I have included a map of the area so you can see where we are.





Look forwards to meeting all of you crafty folks out there.










2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your web-site and your first blog-post. I found you through my blog-friend Evelina! Wish you success and all the best + that I could visit your shop in real-life someday. Sending you warm hugs from Sweden - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I just love your blogspot, its really very cool and I love the pix of You and also some of the items... Love Ya ! BAZ xxx

    ReplyDelete